CNA-TV Scavenger Hunt Questions
- What is printed on Lisa Sweets shirt in the episode of CNA Heroes featuring Ernestine Parnell?
- What are the names of the current segments on CNA TV?
- On the CNA TV segment “From the Heart” there is a small building in front of the barn in the background. What is on that building?
- What is the date on the segment of LTC News in which Dane features a story about “being eaten alive”?
- What is the “catch phrase” that is said at the end of every broadcast of The NAHCA BreakRoom?
- Who hosts the CNA TV segment “Grassroots Advocacy”?
- Who hosted Katie in the Morning while Katie was out of the office?
- Who was featured on the July 13th segment of CNA Hero’s?
- On June 11th where did Katie and Dane say that the NAHCA Staff were going to help celebrate National Career CNA Appreciation Day?
- What word does John Willard use to address his audience?
- Grassroots Advocacy is a segment that helps us understand how to be the voice of those who cannot speak for themselves. On what date did this segment premier?
- On the April 13th segment of LTC NEWS Dane covers a story where an individual impersonated a Nurse. In what state did this happen?
- There is only 1 “Breaking news story” what is the event that is featured?
- What is the special request for the anonymous viewer on the NAHCA BreakRoom on April 25th?
- Of the NAHCA Staff, who are the two that appear the most on the NAHCA BreakRoom?