Celebrate CNA Week Toolkit
This year, CNA Week 2022 is from June 16 to June 22. With the theme of “I’m Still Standing,” NAHCA created this toolkit for CNAs and for the skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities, and staffing and home health agencies they work for so that everyone can celebrate, recognize, and pay their respects to the incredible work that the nearly 1 million-strong contingent of frontline heroes does everyday for elders and people with disabilities.
The last two years mark an incredible moment in history for CNAs, who have had an incredibly positive impact on older adults and those who work in and manage nursing homes, assisted living communities, and in home care.
This toolkit is designed for all providers to use in celebrating their healthcare heroes via social media and throughout their centers.
Meet the NAHCA Board of Directors
Get to know your NAHCA Board of Directors, their experiences, and tips from their many years of service. The webinar will finish with a Q&A panel where you can ask any questions of the Board. A very special announcement about CNA Fest 2023.
Table for Two with Lori Porter
Join Lori Porter during a one-on-one (virtual) conversation with a NAHCA partner, sponsor, colleague, or friend, as well as other thought leaders in health care. This month’s guest will be Luke Pile, the Chief Operating Officer at Promedica Senior Care.
CNA WEEK VIDEOS
Below, you’ll find social media posts to use for your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as a banner you can display at your buildings. Each file is downloadable and sized appropriately.
CNA Week Store
Montessori Dementia Care Professional Training & CMDCP Certification
CNA WEEK 80% DISCOUNT
For CNA Week 2022, NAHCA has partnered with the International Council of Certified Dementia Care Practitioners (ICCDP) to offer NAHCA members a substantial discount Dementia Care Professional Training and the CMDCP Certification.
The required 7-hour online course and CMDCP certification will be offered at an 80% discount. The promotional price is $50.00 for both during June 16 to 22, 2022. The regular price for both the course and CMDCP certification is $260. To receive this offer, you must register between June 16 and 22, 2022. However, you will have 30 days to complete the 7-hour online course.
Coming soon is a link for more details and to register!
Here are six reasons why you should take action to ensure that the CNAs you know are celebrated during CNA Week:
- It’s another way to honor CNAs for their heroism during the pandemic and continued commitment to residents and patients.
- It demonstrates to residents, family members, and others that you care about staff. And when you care about staff, you care about the care they provide.
- It shows CNAs that you care about them, which helps to improve retention.
- Recognizing CNAs makes them happy, and happy CNAs stay in their jobs and provide better care to residents and patients.
- When you show the world you care about CNAs, it reflects a culture of caring and commitment.
- It demonstrates to other staff that you value people and care about the work they do.