General Directions: Coming from the North; I-40 to I-430 to AR-10 West to Ferndale Cutoff Rd to Four H Way in Paron. Coming from the East; I-40 West to AR-10 West to Ferndale Cutoff Rd to Four H Way in Paron. Coming from the West; I-40 East to I-430 South to AR-10 West to Ferndale Cutoff Rd to Four H Way in Paron.
Registration: Registration will formally open at 3:00 p.m. on the 27th of August. It will close at 9:00 p.m. Special arrangements will be made for attendees who are arriving before or after formal registration. The registration area is in the main lobby of the Vine Center.
Lodging: The Vine Center is set-up like a summer camp dormitory. The rooms are set-up in three-, five-, and six-person rooms. Room assignments will be made to maintain center groups to the best of our ability. You will receive your room keys at the NAHCA registration area.
- Because of the camp style arrangements, it may be a good idea to allow a little extra time to get ready each day.
- We will host a variety of outdoor activities during CNA Fest 2019. There is some outdoor seating. If you are traveling by car or bus, we recommend that you bring a camp/folding chair to ensure your comfort and seating.
- The Vine Center has two specifically-authorized smoking areas:The Rose Garden which is situated between the Vine Center and the lake behind it. The other is on the upper parking deck in front of the Vine Center. Please help us keep these areas neat.
Transportation: NAHCA has arranged shuttle service from Clinton National Airport (LIT) to the Vine Center and back to the airport following CNA Fest 2019.
- The shuttle service scheduled will be distributed as soon as the schedule is finalized.
- NAHCA has arranged for on-site mobility assistance.
- An evening meal will be provided on the night of the 27th.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on the 28th and 29th, cafeteria style in the dining hall.
- Breakfast: 7:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 am
- Dinner: 5:00 pm
- Snacks will be provided during breaks at approximately 10:30 am and 2:15 pm.
- There will be hydration stations set up on the grounds.
- Attire for CNA Fest is casual. We recommend packing weather-appropriate clothing and good shoes for outside activities. A t-shirt is provided upon registration for everyone to wear on August 29th.
- Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen, sunglasses, and bug spray.
- The Key to Quality Awards Banquet will be held on the night of the 29th. Attire for the event is semiformal to formal wear.
- Bring some extra cash for the NAHCA ProShop, the on-site gift store, and/or vending machines.
Mobile App and Social Media
- The (FREE) NAHCA app is to available for iPhones and Androids.
- Like and follow NAHCA on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- CNA-TV will have live broadcasts during CNA Fest. Please subscribe on YouTube and like the CNA-TV Facebook page.
- Dane Henning 417-291-1502
- Matt Cantrell 417-396-1933
- Jeff Wellman 417-483-1508
- Wendell Anderson 623-204-4726